How to Achieve a Successful LTE Rollout
As of the second quarter of 2013, Global Mobile Suppliers Association (GSA) confirms that 194 operators have commercially launched LTE services in 75 countries worldwide.
And the momentum doesn’t stop there – 443 operators in 130 countries are now investing in LTE. Is your organization next?
In this webinar we discuss practical ways to effectively manage the challenges of LTE migration to ensure a smooth transition. Alepo offers an informative 45-minute webinar we will cover:
- Key LTE industry trends
- Challenges of WiMAX to LTE migration
- Best practices for a smooth LTE deployment
- Core network components & integration
- Real-time policy & charging control advantages of LTE
- Real-world service provider LTE rollout examples