The Evolution of AAA Infrastructure For NFVi Compliance
Network virtualization has meant that software functions like AAA are no longer constrained by the limitations of physical hardware. Virtualized AAA (vAAA) can scale dynamically to meet the needs of growing networks. Its core functions remain the same, but the architecture and capabilities of AAA have evolved considerably with the emergence of NFV to optimize resource utilization and ensure smooth operations even when network traffic load increases. Download the whitepaper to read more about vAAA deployment, its challenges, solutions, benefits, and more.
- Understand how NFV infrastructure works and how AAA can be deployed in an NFVi environment
- Learn the common challenges faced by operators while deploying vAAA
- Gain expert insights on how to tackle each of these deployment challenges
- Know more about the benefits of NFV
- Get an in-depth understanding of Alepo’s deployment strategy
- Read an Alepo success story of vAAA deployment for a leading MNO