Alepo & Altai on Carrier Wi-Fi Success
- Deliver on-the-go internet to existing customer bases via quadplay & multi-access plans
- Acquire one-time and casual Wi-Fi users, boosting market share and brand awareness
- Offload mobile subscribers to Wi-Fi hotspots in order to mitigate cellular congestion
- Complete service coverage in locations not suitable for 3G / LTE at a low cost-per-byte
- Create Wi-Fi economies with reseller and affiliate partners (hotels, stadiums, airports)
- Enable two-way, international Wi-Fi roaming agreements that make good business sense
Whatever the motivation for Wi-Fi, communications service providers understand that a successful deployment and ROI starts with carrier-grade infrastructure that is both cost-effective and high performing. In addition, CSPs must be able to deliver value-based Wi-Fi services that compel customers, partners, and advertisers alike to use the services – and pay for them accordingly.
With this understanding, Alepo and Altai – two market leaders in Wi-Fi technology – have collaborated to offer a joint carrier Wi-Fi solution that delivers completely on CSPs’ most pressing Wi-Fi opportunities and challenges.