Policy Control (PCRF)
Alepo’s Policy & Charging Rules Function (PCRF) is a high-performance and feature-rich policy control engine for Diameter-based evolved packet core (EPC) networks. Built for agility and flexibility, Alepo’s PCRF enables service providers to realize true Policy 2.0 use cases with real-time speed and efficiency. In doing so, service providers gain greater control in shaping the customer experience and network resource utilization.
Alepo’s PCRF affords service providers advanced network control and flexibility in order to:
- Realize intelligent “Policy 2.0” use cases like smart caps, bandwidth-on-demand, and more
- Optimize network resources and reduce data congestion
- Implement “fair usage” policies and otherwise manage bandwidth policies
- Create more granular and dynamic service plans based on time, location, usage, app, etc.
- Bring more competitive, profitable service offerings to market sooner
- Deliver a personalized customer experience that adapts to changing lifestyles and trends
- Gain valuable insight of customer habits and patterns via real-time analytics
- Uphold regulatory requirements related to bill shock, international roaming, etc.
With full compliance to 3GPP standards and extensive proven IOT success, Alepo’s PCRF can be readily introduced into any multi-vendor evolved packet core (EPC) network environment. Its flexible, open architecture reassures service providers of a high-performance, reliable, and endlessly scalable solution that continues to deliver even as the network grows and evolves. Alepo’s PCRF can also be deployed alongside Alepo’s Online Charging System to create a robust, tightly coupled Policy & Charging Control platform that unleashes even greater possibilities in how service providers approach IP data monetization and control.