Alepo Customer Management
In the modern telecommunications marketplace, efficient, automated, and self-directed customer service has increasingly become integral to a service provider’s success. In order to distinguish their services and increase customer loyalty, providers are realizing how critical streamlined customer management has become. Even the most robust systems can find themselves failing to meet these needs, as customer information remains isolated in various legacy systems, or inelegant interfaces make information difficult to find for both customer service agents and the customers themselves. Intuitive and comprehensive customer management is at the core of Alepo’s Service Enabler, enabling service providers to:
- Launch responsive, mobile-ready Web Self Care across multiple platforms and devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Access all customer information from a single, intuitive portal
- Easily accommodate any customer type, including hierarchical accounts
- Empower customers to purchase, activate, and manage services and accounts online
- Reduce OpEx and improve efficiency through extensive automation and auto-provisioning
- Efficiently target key demographics through advanced customer searches and filters
- Provide customer history to employees and customers via easy-to-read logs, reducing strain on resources
- Decrease human error by offering fine-grained role-based access to customer information, meaning that each employee can only access and edit relevant customer information
Learn more about Alepo Service Enabler’s customer management modules:
Alepo’s Customer Care Module
Ease-of-use is key to the customer care module by Alepo. An intuitive 360 degree interface provides comprehensive customer information, providing support and information for nuanced and targeted products with ease. Communication to system users is automated and extremely customizable, allowing pop-up messages containing employee notices or newly available customer offers. Account history is available to customer care agents in plain language, allowing customer service associates to clearly zero in on disputed or unclear account activity with customers, to whom the same information will be easily accessible and readable.
Web Self Care (WSC)
Clean, intuitive, and comprehensive self-care
Modern customer service revolves around a self-care portal that’s intuitive, comprehensive, and available anytime, from any device. Customers have come to expect a self-care portal that can anticipate and resolve issues, and provide a complete picture of their account and its history.
Web Self-Care System by Alepo was built to give customers all that and more. A market-leading easy-to-use interface, automated customer interaction, and more ensure providers that their self-care system anticipates and resolves customer needs. Additional features include:
Responsive, Mobile-Optimized Design
Alepo’s Web Self Care features responsive, mobile-optimized design so that your customers can readily access their accounts on any device, including smartphones and tablets, out of the box. Responsive mobile design ensures a consistent and intuitive customer experience across all devices, creating a stellar customer experience without creating extra work for your development teams. With it, you can:
- Deliver all the power and functionality of Alepo’s desktop version of Web Self Care on any mobile device.
- Ensure smooth online shopping, top-up, and account management processes to reduce drop off and frustration
- Significantly reduce time, effort, and errors of implementation and development teams with a market-ready product that affords the utmost flexibility and control
Additional features include:
- Easy to navigate, clean interfaces from any device
- Nuanced customer communication through automated notifications set by providers or customers and communicated via SMS, email, or pop-up
- Automated hotlining to a troubleshooting portal upon log-in errors, lessening the burden on customer service representatives, and network integrity
- Plain-language audit trail
- Device pairing, for cross and up-selling
- Account freezing and unfreezing for customers who will be away for extended periods
- Seamless integration with legacy and third-party systems
- Separation of presentation layer allow branding and customization directly by web designers
Customer Issue Management
A streamlined customer issue management system is key to ensuring customer satisfaction. A robust support system is one that has streamlined and efficient workflow processes that correctly and automatically prioritize, assign, and track trouble ticket status. With the customer issue management system by Alepo, providers are assured of this and more with a customizable and nuanced ticket submission form, available via self-care or to agents for in-store or remote input, as well as automated issue updates available to customers via email or web self-care interface.