Wi-Fi Hotspot Infrastructure
Alepo offers a robust Wi-Fi Hotspot Manager that enables providers to generate revenue and increase customer satisfaction while optimizing network resources. Alepo’s WLAN system has been in production since 2004 with deployments in over 60 countries, ranging from the world’s busiest airports, hotel chains, and entire cities (including one of the world’s first municipal Wi-Fi deployments). A carrier-grade solution, Alepo’s Wi-Fi Hotspot Manager boasts feature-richness, reliability, and endless scalability.
Mobile operators can optimize their mobile networks with Alepo’s Wi-Fi Offload solution.
Solution Features & Highlights
- Alepo Wi-Fi Hotspot Portal handles all types of customer needs, including web registration for new users and Web Self Care to manage existing accounts. The portal also allows casual access users to purchase one-time Wi-Fi services without creating a dedicated account
- Centralized Management of Access Points is powered by Alepo’s OMA DM Server and allows all hotspot routers to be managed remotely from one location, including over-the-air provisioning and updates. Remote management of hotspot devices avoids manual, on-site implementation and updating of access points
- Integration with Back Office System allows subscribers to easily access and purchase Wi-Fi services using their primary accounts. Integration with the voucher management system allows subscribers to use the same voucher to purchase all services, including Wi-Fi
- Device Pairing allows mobile subscribers to attach Wi-Fi services to a mobile account and receive confirmation or password by SMS. Additionally, mobile subscribers may use their mobile account balances to top up or purchase Wi-Fi services, giving subscribers the utmost flexibility and access to diversified services
- Wi-Fi Offload optimizes mobile networks by automatically switching smart device subscribers from the operator’s 3G network to its or its partner’s Wi-Fi network whenever the devices comes within range of the Wi-Fi hotspot. Learn more about Alepo’s Wi-Fi Offload solutions
- Subscription-Based Wi-Fi services can include setup fees, taxes, usages fees, bonuses and recurring charges
- Partner & Affiliate Management makes it easy to grow your Wi-Fi Hotspot network. Alepo’s fully customizable Wi-Fi Hotspot Portal supports affiliate and partner branding. Location commissioning, roaming and settlements are included for an efficient and accurate revenue sharing system with partners and aggregators such as iPass, Gric and Boingo
- High-Level Security is achieved through compliance with Visa and MC PCI requirements, SSL encryption, minimum password strengths, comprehensive fraud prevention features, and an audit trail of administrative, CSR, and automated operations
- Optional Integration to Hotel PMS system (Fidelio)
- Optional 802.1X / WPA security