Amara Communications ensure zero network downtime with Alepo’s managed service offerings
With the launch of Myanmar’s first LTE-only service, Amara Communications recorded over 60K subscribers within its first month of launch using Alepo’s Digital BSS and managed service offerings (MSO). This case study details how Alepo facilitated significant revenue growth, ensuring zero network downtime from the beginning and helping launch innovative marketing campaigns.
- Understand the operator’s business goals and market demands
- See the components of Alepo’s solution
- Get to know about 24x7x365 Alepo’s Global Technical Assistance Center (GTAC) and its MSO
- Discover the benefits and capabilities of Alepo’s offering
- Learn about the project outcomes
- Read what the CEO of Amara Communications has to say about Alepo