Eswatini Mobile overhauls its LTE network using Alepo Digital BSS
With its growing subscriber base, Eswatini Mobile faced frequent network disruptions and lags that impacted customer experience (CX) and increased churn. Committed to improving CX, the operator decided to replace its legacy SaaS BSS system by migrating to Alepo’s flexible and stable Digital Business Support System (BSS). The modernization eliminated network issues, improving CX, lowering churn, and increasing revenue in three months.
- Understand Eswatini’s Mobile’s additional requirements, such as rapid service creation, digitized CX, and more
- Gain insights into the features of Alepo’s solution, including an upgrade to an on-premise single convergent platform, custom features to accommodate the operator’s business requirements, and more
- Learn how the 5G-ready Digital BSS helped the operator leverage new BSS functionalities
- See how Alepo ensured a swift and seamless migration, migrating in phases from Eswatini’s Mobile’s multi-vendor environment to a single vendor for all BSS functionalities
- Know more about the successful outcomes of the project, including the launch of advanced plans, 24×7 customer support and self-care offerings, advanced analytics, automated bill runs, and more
- See how Alepo tackled pandemic-related travel restrictions to complete the deployment remotely and swiftly