NTA evolves from 2G to 4G LTE, increases revenue and ARPU by over 50%
This case study details how National Telecommunications Authority (NTA), Marshall Islands transformed its legacy mobile infrastructure using Alepo’s 4G LTE solution and solution integration partner Blue Arcus’s network expertise. Within just two months of deployment, the operator experienced staggering improvements.
- Understand the operator’s requirements to help expand its portfolio of offerings
- Learn how Blue Arcus’s network expertise and Alepo’s solution helped NTA evolve its legacy mobile infrastructure
- See what use cases the solution supports
- Gain insights into the capabilities and benefits afforded by the solution
- Know more about the project outcomes and successes