Distributor Management System
Distributor Management System
How do telcos manage the distribution chain?
What is a distributor management system in telecom?
A distributor or partner management system enables operators to control their full distribution chain, from partner, distributor, and field agent operations to processes governing the customer lifecycle. It provides a unified platform for operators to let distributors assign permissions for different operations to specific staff members, offer more control to their field agents through smart points of sale (POS) to simplify customer onboarding and manage customer information, configure commissions, manage inventories, gain detailed BI insights, and more.
Create Multiple Points of Sale
- Quickly and easily onboard retail and enterprise customers, choose tariff plans and services, complete KYC, and more.
- Make bill payments, recharge balances, buy add-ons on behalf of customers.
- Act on tickets assigned to them, upload supporting documents and update changes to the ticket status.
Manage The Customer Lifecycle
- Effortlessly onboard all customers: retail, enterprise as well as their customers.
- Manage information, upload KYC documents, change plans, update user status (block and unblock users), raise tickets for customers, and more – all from an easy-to-use interface.
Simplify Distributor Operations
- Configure n-level hierarchy: set strategic distributors (SD), common distributors (CD), big distributors (BD), retailers (call box, freelancers, door-to-door), end-users, and so on.
- Grant role-based access: a distributor can permit different actions by multiple staff users.
- Offer extended credit: ensure distributor operations run smoothly even when their balance is low.
- Configure tax policies: for all partner levels based on regulatory and business needs.
- Apply commissions: easily configured and viewed in a consolidated report; distributors can also view their own commission.
- Set inventory prices: configure for different distributors and access reports with the Inventory Management module.
- Gain BI insights: the reporting and analytics module provides location-specific insights to sales personnel.
Whitepapers and Briefs
Alepo’s Telecom Interconnect Billing Platform
Revolutionizing Telecommunications Network in Africa
Alepo’s Distributor Management System
Alepo’s Digital BSS in a SaaS model enables small CSPs, ISPs, and MVNOs to launch in under 30 days
Designing a Seamless Migration Strategy for Network Operators
A 3GPP cloud-native 5G core network solution to swiftly implement 5G
5G-Ready Digital Business Support System
Alepo’s Wholesale Billing System
Top 5 ways telcos can adapt to the virtual cultural shift
Even as network usage patterns undergo a drastic change in these challenging times, there’s still ample opportunity for companies to evolve. Here’s how.
Top 7 benefits digital BSS delivers, now and in 5G
5G promises a transformational customer experience, and to fully monetize this transformation and derive maximum ROI, operators must have an effective digital BSS stack.
How Partnerships Are the Key to 5G Success for Telcos
Modern partner management solutions let operators become digital ecosystem enablers, co-creating new services across industries. The best part: many advanced partnership models can be implemented even on LTE networks.
CSP to DSP: A Journey of Transformation
The evolution of mobile technologies has led to an enlarged customer base with evolved demands. As technologies and consumers evolve, CSPs are relying on digital services for success and adapting accordingly.
Eswatini Mobile overhauls and modernizes network with Alepo digital transformation
Alepo’s digital transformation modernized Eswatini Mobile’s network, boosting CX by ending frequent network disruptions, digitizing self-care, enabling advanced plans.
Telecom Vanuatu Limited begins network modernization with Alepo solutions
Alepo’s network modernization solutions (Digital BSS, AAA) will upgrade Telecom Vanuatu Limited’s (TVL) fixed data network. Enables advanced plans, web self-care.
Alepo’s Digital BSS facilitates Tuvalu Telecommunications Corporation’s next phase of modernization and convergence
Alepo had initially deployed a billing solution for TTC’s LTE and WiFi services in 2017 On validating its success, TTC expanded its scope to a single convergent platform for all services The unified convergent platform offers support for 3G, LTE, and fixed-line...
Amara Communications sees significant subscriber growth on the launch of their LTE service
Alepo has deployed its BSS solution and Managed Services Offering (MSO), enabling Amara Communications to launch data plans Launch of the data-only service, called ananda, marks Amara Communications’ entry into the burgeoning telecom market in Myanmar The service...