VRM: Alepo’s VNF Manager
With Alepo’s experience in virtualization, service providers can transition to NFV infrastructure with a trusted virtual network function management solution.
A Background on NFV
Hardware-based appliances limit a communication service provider’s ability to deploy new network services quickly, rapidly evolve, and grow. In fact, an IHS Infonetics report found that nearly all respondents planned to evaluate and / or deploy NFV within the next few years. At large scale, NFV provides cost savings by optimizing use of hardware, simplifying the on-boarding of new nodes, and easing the maintenance and separation of hardware and software. NFV is a paradigm shift in how network operators design, build, and manage their networks and data centers. NFV provides operators the leverage they need to drive innovation and profits in today’s data-driven world. These outcomes include:
- Significant Savings in CAPEX and OPEX
- Rapid Service Innovation and Time to Market
- A Truly Flexible and Agile Network Architecture
The Alepo VRM
Independent Approach to NFVFlexible deployment modes and proven interworking with NFV-MANO standards and various frameworks makes Alepo’s solutions ideal for operators looking to benefit from NFV.
- Experience in multiple NFV technologies
- In-house experts to help your team
- Virtualization and automation permeate our culture
- 100% delivery success rate for virtualized projects