VRM: Alepo’s VNF Manager
With Alepo’s experience in virtualization, service providers can transition to NFV infrastructure with a trusted virtual network function management solution.
A Background on NFV
NFV is a paradigm shift in how network operators design, build, and manage their networks and data centers. NFV provides operators the leverage they need to drive innovation and profits in today’s data-driven world. These outcomes include:
- Significant Savings in CAPEX and OPEX
- Rapid Service Innovation and Time to Market
- A Truly Flexible and Agile Network Architecture
The Alepo VRM
Independent Approach to NFV
Flexible deployment modes and proven interworking with NFV-MANO standards and various frameworks makes Alepo’s solutions ideal for operators looking to benefit from NFV.
- Experience in multiple NFV technologies
- In-house experts to help your team
- Virtualization and automation permeate our culture
- 100% delivery success rate for virtualized projects
Alepo’s VRM allows operators to deploy, provision, manage, and monitor their virtual nodes in an NFV infrastructure. The Alepo VRM is a key component to realizing the benefits of virtualized network functions (VNF) within an NFV infrastructure as it enables and maintains the necessary resources to support the VNF nodes.
Flexible Deployment Models
Subscribe to the Alepo Newsletter