Wholesale & Interconnect Billing Solution
Wholesale & Interconnect Billing
What is interconnect billing in telecom?
Interconnect billing or wholesale telecom billing secures revenue streams for service providers by enabling them to charge other operators for use of their network infrastructure for voice, data, SMS, and other services. With constantly increasing reliance on data and customers expecting lower voice rates, interconnect partnerships become necessary for service providers. Interconnect partner management platforms let them efficiently monetize their networks, manage their partners, and plug revenue leaks.
What is the significance of wholesale or interconnect billing solution?
A wholesale or interconnect telecom billing solution enables communications service providers to secure revenue when they partner with other operators to use each other’s network infrastructure for voice, data, SMS, and other services. It plays an especially significant role in 5G networks, which bring surging partnership opportunities, offering the potential for innovation with billing use cases like network slicing, device-based experiences, converged offerings, and more.
Benefits of the Unified Policy-Based Multi-Tenant System
The interconnect partner management platform lets you:
- Create n-level partner hierarchy and bill on any network like LTE or 5G for channels like distribution partners, content/OTT, interconnect and roaming, MVNO, affiliates and agents.
- Empower partners with advanced self-care and capabilities that help run successful business operations.
- Empower your marketing and business development teams by supporting various revenue models (revenue share, commission, usage-based rating, tiered discounts, and more) using Alepo’s industry-leading telecom interconnect solution.
Implement 5G Use Cases
The interconnect partner management system maximizes 5G partnership opportunities, enabling service providers to help partners secure revenue with automated rates and charging mechanisms, swift onboarding, and reduced time-to-market with customized business configurations.
Built on the latest technologies with a cloud-native vendor-neutral approach, Alepo seamlessly integrates with other 5G solutions or any standard IT element.
Support Interconnect Billing
The interconnect billing system ensures:
- Accurate billing and invoicing with support for re-rating, multi-currency, and prompt bill runs.
- Flawless reconciliation and settlement, tracking outbound and inbound traffic and verifying invoices issued by partners.
- Frequent rate changes are handled in real-time and in bulk with a robust rating engine.
- The least-cost routing is identified using optimum routing algorithms, with an intuitive user interface to compare rates offered by partners. Routes can be prioritized based on various parameters.
- Comprehensive Business Intelligence reports give a 360-degree view of the entire interconnect ecosystem.
Whitepapers and Briefs
Alepo completed a Digital BSS Transformation for Muni using turnkey solutions including the interconnect billing platform. Read the full story to learn how the deployment helped the operator reduce churn by 7.5% and increase its revenue by 10% within two months of deployment.
5G promises a transformational customer experience, and to fully monetize this transformation and derive maximum ROI, operators must have an effective digital BSS stack.
Modern partner management solutions let operators become digital ecosystem enablers, co-creating new services across industries. The best part: many advanced partnership models can be implemented even on LTE networks.
Increasing service offerings puts a lot of pressure on operators’ billing platform. The need to enhance the capabilities of the BSS system has become as significant as improving network capacity from time to time.
A digital BSS solution encompasses a wide spectrum of functionalities such as billing, rating and charging, customer experience, customer care, CRM, fulfilment, and revenue management
The evolution of mobile technologies has led to an enlarged customer base with evolved demands. As technologies and consumers evolve, CSPs are relying on digital services for success and adapting accordingly.
Alepo’s Digital BSS will include centralized billing, affiliate management, web and mobile self-care, and will equip the operators to launch public WiFi in the future.
Alepo’s digital transformation modernized Eswatini Mobile’s network, boosting CX by ending frequent network disruptions, digitizing self-care, enabling advanced plans.
Digital enablement firm Alepo’s convergent fixed IN platform will help PSTN operator Kurdtel plug revenue leaks, automate processes, and support future growth.
Marshall Islands National Telecommunications Authority Selects Alepo for Fully Converged Fixed and Mobile Services Billing and Complete BSS
With the new fully convergent billing system, the National Telecommunications Authority (NTA) will have the ability to respond to shifting needs in the island nation with the flexibility to support new services. Further, Alepo’s solution will enable NTA to roll out...