Telecom Niue launches 4G LTE service using Alepo and Blue Arcus’s solution
Telecom Niue launched LTE services using Blue Arcus’s network expertise and Alepo’s 4G LTE solution that includes a 5G-ready Digital BSS and unified convergent billing platform. This case study provides insights into the project and its outcomes, including how more than 50% of the island’s population was onboarded shortly after deployment.
- Understand more about the operator’s network transformation requirements
- Get an overview of Alepo’s solution to facilitate Telecom Niue in launching its new 4G LTE network
- Know what business use cases the solution supports
- Learn more about the solution’s unique features and the capabilities it provides
- Gain insights into the project outcomes and the benefits it affords the operator