WiFi Calling – Winning Strategy Against OTT Players
This white paper focuses on WiFi calling (VoWiFi) and how it provides a market-ready solution for mobile operators to expand their network coverage, especially indoors, combating OTT players and introducing carrier-class WiFi services into the evolved packet core.
- Get an overview of the WiFi calling market and understand how it works
- Learn about the business benefits it offers to operators
- Gain insights into the opportunities it provides
- Know about its key network elements
- View a comparison between OTT and carrier WiFi calling