WOM enters Chile’s FTTH market using Alepo’s fixed broadband solution
With pandemic-related lockdowns and a sudden increase in the number of people working from or staying at home, Chile witnessed an unprecedented surge in demand for high-speed internet. WOM swiftly responded by partnering with Alepo to launch high-speed fixed broadband services. Alepo overcame global travel restrictions to ensure the project was launched in record time, affording WOM a host of business benefits.
- Understand WOM’s market needs for the project
- Gain insights into how Alepo overcame pandemic-related travel restrictions to deliver the project in record time
- Get a detailed understanding of Alepo’s AAA and fixed broadband solution
- Know more about the business use cases supported by the service
- Read details of the business benefits – swift ROI, low OPEX, high customer satisfaction, and more
- See what WOM’s CEO has to say about the project