Monetize your data network.We’ve got innovative ideas and award-winning solutions to help you drive profitability and reduce costs on fixed and mobile broadband networks.
Discover why the world’s most progressive communications service providers choose Alepo as their technology partner for “all things data”.
Harness the surging demand for data with Alepo’s Data Monetization solution, which allows CSPs to increase ARPU and reduce churn through personalized customer experience and hundreds of market leading use-cases catering to all of your customer segments.
Learn more about Prepaid Data Monetization, Enterprise Data Monetization and Data Roaming Monetization
5G Core Network Solutions
5G will create new applications and supplant fixed-line networks in some geographies, transforming the role of the mobile operator in society. Are you prepared?
Alepo offers key components of the 5G core, a 5G-ready digital BSS, and the expertise to seamlessly transition your network.
Digital BSS Transformation
Realize the power of a modern digital business support system (BSS) with Alepo. Your business can rapidly respond to changing market conditions with a flexible, lightweight, and future-ready system that allows the introduction of personalized customer experience, unique products, and contextual offers, with easy to use applications all of your teams will love.
Alepo can ensure a solution that fits any network environment with multiple deployment modes and an experienced team that leading CSPs have trusted for over a decade.
Complete your WiFi monetization and offload strategy with Alepo’s carrier-grade, high performing WiFi solution, which is built for ROI. Alepo enables CSPs to deliver value-based WiFi services that compel customers, partners, and advertisers alike to use the services – and gives you the flexibility to monetize them accordingly.
Discover why the world’s top communications service providers choose Alepo’s Carrier-Grade AAA – an industry-leading solution built for wireline, WiFi, and 3GPP mobile networks alike. Take your network to the highest levels of signaling speed, capacity, and five 9’s availability, while launching new business use-cases like prepaid plans with zero revenue leakage, bandwidth on demand, and real-time customer communication.
Latest news and blogs
- Top five telecom trends to expect in 2021by Anju Gulati on December 28, 2020 at 11:39 am
- Alsard Fiber and Cellnet partner with Alepo for digital BSS and affiliate managementby Alepo PR Team on December 17, 2020 at 4:55 am
- Top six ways AI and CX automation revolutionize telcosby Anju Gulati on December 14, 2020 at 11:45 am
- Costa Rica’s free public WiFi is overhauled with Alepo’s cloud monetization solutionby Alepo PR Team on November 11, 2020 at 7:05 am
- Eswatini Mobile overhauls and modernizes network with Alepo digital transformationby Alepo PR Team on November 4, 2020 at 6:30 am
- Why 5G standalone core needs to be on every operator’s roadmapby Anju Gulati on October 22, 2020 at 11:01 am
- Cable & Wireless Seychelles launches public WiFi in Seychelles using Alepo’s monetization platformby Alepo PR Team on October 21, 2020 at 7:56 am
People are talking about Alepo.
And, we like what they are saying. You can join the conversation by
speaking to an Alepo solution expert today >>
With Alepo as our technology partner, we are able to offer a range of wireless services that are in tune with the demands of our customers and that will enable us to remain a market leader in this domain.
– Biodun Omoniyi, Director at Bitflux Communications Ltd.
Thanks to Alepo’s complete solution and professional services, STC has a faster, more powerful network today.
– Turki Mohammed Al-Badri Billing Section Manager at STC
We are confident that Alepo, with its next- generation WiFi monetization platform, will create, build, and transform our WiFi network in unprecedented ways,
– Mohamed Bouzenada, CTO at SLC
A proven and trusted technology provider, Alepo gives us confidence in the successful delivery, monetization, and customer experience of Ooredoo Maldives’ new fixed broadband services,
– Vikram Sinha, CEO at Ooredoo Maldives
With Alepo’s convergent solutions, we are best positioned to deliver innovative services today and into the future as technologies and market trends evolve.
– Rasty Mazhar, CTO of Tishknet
Alepo has a long and proven legacy in Wi-Fi and IPTV monetization and is able to provide FAST with solutions that are both technologically advanced and highly sophisticated from a business standpoint.
– Glenn Caagbay, President at FAST.