What is BSS transformation?
How do you minimize risk in BSS transformation?
There’s no argument that the benefits of BSS transformation far outweigh the risks. These risks will depend largely on context, but one that operators can anticipate is large capital investments. To ensure they derive swift ROI, they can consider deploying a modular digital BSS platform that supports phased deployment of different modules and capabilities, enabling them to transform as they grow. Complications in migrating services and subscriber bases can be prevented by devising a robust migration strategy. Importantly, choosing a future-proof cloud-native 5G-ready digital BSS will secure their investment for many years to come.
Improve Customer Experience
The feature-rich platform enables:
- Digital onboarding
- Personalized offers and promotions
- Smart package advisor
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Complete customer care
- Omnichannel Self-Care: web and mobile app, automated support via AI chatbots on popular platforms like WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, voice assistants like Alexa and Cortana, and more
Watch recording: Webinar on zero-touch networks.
Reduce Time to Market (TTM)
Download Flyer: Alepo’s 5G-Ready Digital BSS
Increase Operational Efficiency
- Intelligent – fully modular architecture, self-healing capabilities, and CI testing
- Cloud-native – not dependent on hardware and is on public cloud, which also increases longevity
- Open APIs – conforms to standards and integrates with anything
- Automated – provisioning, fulfillment, testing, chatbots
- Microservices architecture – flexible decoupled services coding, allows adding new components in the system anytime and ensures scalability
- Adaptable modular architecture
- Flexible deployment models (physical, cloud, hybrid)
- 24/7/365 GTAC assistance
Whitepapers and Briefs
With cloud BSS, telecom operators can save costs as they can scale as needed. This blog post shows how using cloud BSS helps drive network success.
Digital transformation gives several benefits to the telecom operators, including CX transformation, automation, key data insights, digital innovations, and more.
Even as network usage patterns undergo a drastic change in these challenging times, there’s still ample opportunity for companies to evolve. Here’s how.
5G promises a transformational customer experience, and to fully monetize this transformation and derive maximum ROI, operators must have an effective digital BSS stack.
With a growing demand for smartphones and other data-hungry devices, a single centralized product catalog helps CSPs to seize revenue-generating opportunities and deliver an unparalleled QoE.
ETI Guinea partners with Alepo to modernize its fiber network and provide support for future LTE services. Alepo’s solution includes AAA, PCRF, and Digital BSS.
Alepo’s Converged Core solution supports advanced 5G use cases, compliance with hyper-scalers, easy one-step installation, and 5G MOCN, PNI-NPNs and SNPNs deployments.
Alepo’s convergent fixed IN solution helped Kurdtel Communications streamline charging and network management for residential and enterprise services.
Alepo’s digital transformation modernized Eswatini Mobile’s network, boosting CX by ending frequent network disruptions, digitizing self-care, enabling advanced plans.